Why Plan Ahead?
- Secures property pricing based on today’s costs.
- Ensures your wishes are known.
- Minimizes disputes among family members.
- Allows you to make arrangements together, not alone, and with clarity.
- Allows you to take advantage of property selection and cash discounts.
- Protects against the rising cost of inflation and emotional overspending*.
*Since 1933, the cost of dying has increased 25% faster than the cost of living.
Did You Know…?
- Most do not know their loved ones’ end-of-life choices.
- Most decisions are required 48 hours after a death.
- Cemetery costs need to be paid in full prior to services.
- Most life insurance benefits are received long after services have occurred.
- Too many people unwillingly leave these final expenses for their loved ones to assume.
- 67% of all arrangements are made by widows and children.